EVERY Jeep at The SEMA Show 2015

Exploring Elements

Adventurist
The annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas has turned into the ultimate Jeep show. For the 7th year running the Jeep JK was awarded the Hottest 4x4-SUV Award at the show. I wrote about the Jeep invasion in 2012 and again in 2014, showing you every Jeep I could find at the show. In 2014 I managed to capture and share 197 different Jeeps, and this year I topped that with the 210.5 (there was 1 half of a Jeep as a display that I thought should count), which I believe to be every Jeep in the show. All these Jeeps are modified in some way, afterall the SEMA Show is all about the automotive aftermarket, but range from classic restorations to fully custom creations, and everything in between. They also showcase the entire Jeep range over the years, from classic CJ, Scrambler and Willys all the way to modern JK, Renegade, Grand Cherokee and even Jeep concept vehicles of the future.
For the full gallery:
EVERY Jeep at The SEMA Show 2015

EESEMA2015Jeeps-1.jpg

EESEMA2015Jeeps-2.jpg

EESEMA2015Jeeps-5.jpg

EESEMA2015Jeeps-11.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't impressed this year with any of the "show" jeep builds. The actual race/off-road built jeeps were few and far between but I was really impressed with the SAVVY KOH gold and red jeep.

Wasn't impressed this year with any of the "show" jeep builds. The actual race/off-road built jeeps were few and far between but I was really impressed with the SAVVY KOH gold and red jeep.

For sure that was a sweet ride. I believe that is the one Jessi Combs is going to pilot in the EMC at KOH next year.

Back
Top Bottom