difficulty posting

bob91yj

Adventurist
Founding Member
All of a sudden I'm having issues when trying to respond to a post. For whatever reason, the "Reply" box doesn't respond to my keyboard inputs. I thought it was my 'puter/keyboard at first, changed keyboards, same condition. What's odd, is the inputs work fine here when starting a new thread. I've also noticed that I can't click on the smiley face things and get them to show up when replying to a thread.

Every thing works normal on other forums...this is an edit, having the same issue while editing.

- - - Updated - - -

As a test I clicked on the "reply" at the bottom of the last post, everything works great. It seems the problem is when editing a thread or using the "quick reply" box. Smiley face things don't seem t work still.

Which browser (and version if you can find it) are you using, and has it recently updated?

Trying it with Chrome, works fine, must be an Explorer thing. Thanks.
I noticed at work on explorer, it does the same thing to me, but chrome works. I use Chrome at home and haven't tried it on explorer at home, but I suspect I'd have the same issue at home.

Check this out I, can type normal but every once in a while it wllmss a leter seewt I mean!

Ok, now I am trying Google chrome and things are normal so far I would have to guess it's Internet Explorer. If gets really frustrating typing and having to hit a key over and over. Let me see if I can post a video?

Ok, now I am trying Google chrome and things are normal so far I would have to guess it's Internet Explorer. If gets really frustrating typing and having to hit a key over and over. Let me see if I can post a video?

Internet Explorer = :bull

Back
Top Bottom