Dave's Jeep JT Gladiator: The 'Gator

Here’s a pic of the final DIY color matched dash. Pretty happy with the change!

4C216667-5499-4860-9429-2B399F1950CB.jpeg

That looks so much nicer! Honestly, the red dash was the biggest turn-off for me, since I can't stand the color in a vehicle. It's nice to see that it's easily (ish) repainted.

Color match looks great! Not sure why manufacturers think everyone wants all these flashy colors on the inside of a vehicle. I'm sure there's a market for it, but it's certainly not made up of anyone I know. The Ram Rebel is a perfect example, plenty of off road goodies, great power train and a sharp looking truck overall. The interior, however, looks like someone spilled glittery nail polish everywhere.

That looks so much nicer! Honestly, the red dash was the biggest turn-off for me, since I can't stand the color in a vehicle. It's nice to see that it's easily (ish) repainted.

Honestly, it really wasn’t that hard to do. Basic dash disassembly, basic painting prep and masking. The hard part was waiting for it to dry enough for reassembly.

Honestly, it really wasn’t that hard to do. Basic dash disassembly, basic painting prep and masking. The hard part was waiting for it to dry enough for reassembly.
Just like Tamiya models on a much larger scale.

Time for @Timbren-Industries Active Offroad Bump Stops.

View attachment 53255

I’ve used these before so it was a no brainer to add these to the Gladiator.

Puny OEM bumps meet beefy Timbrens. These come with a spacer if you’re running a taller lift but I am not using it.

View attachment 53254

View attachment 53252

View attachment 53250

View attachment 53251

View attachment 53253

What an awesome upgrade to your Gladiator! Thank you for being apart of the Timbren family and we can't wait to see what you do with this thing!

OBA installed. Same mount I had on the JL, made by innovative JK products. Used the same home made 8 ga wiring harness I made for the JL. Fused at the battery.

View attachment 51468
Seat is all the way forward here

View attachment 51470

Seat in normal position all the way back, mat reinstalled.

View attachment 51474
I spent about 30 minutes fighting with the floor mat on my install with same bracket before I came back here and zoomed in to see you trimmed the front edge of the floor mat. ‍:wow Innovative JK Products should mention that in the instructions. Helpful post.

Back
Top Bottom