**CLOSED**Partner Steel Stoves - Group Buy**

Do these run off just the large propane tanks or do they also run on the small propane bottles?

Downsizing and going to sell my large behemoth Camp Chef two burner stove and grill box and also dump my Coleman one burner/grill model as well. Just not enough room on the Coleman burner side to put anything but a coffee pot!
Both.

if you want to use the small propane bottles you need an adapter hose

Do these run off just the large propane tanks or do they also run on the small propane bottles?

Downsizing and going to sell my large behemoth Camp Chef two burner stove and grill box and also dump my Coleman one burner/grill model as well. Just not enough room on the Coleman burner side to put anything but a coffee pot!

I run mine off of the 1 lb. bottles using an adapter.

Works great!

After approving the group buy a few weeks ago, Partner stoves has told me they will not be honoring it.

I have located a vendor that has most of Partner's stove line up at a nearly the GB price, very competitive!

I will be PM-ing everyone on the list who the vendor is, you may make your purchase as soon as you get vendor information.

To protect this vendor:

Please do not post that vendor's information.

and..

I will not be adding anyone else to the list after this post.

Anyone close to San Clemente have the 18" model preferably with the lid? I'm looking to replace the current stove in our trailer and would like to see if it'd fit.

Back
Top Bottom