Blackstone Griddle

ArkansasDon

Adventurist
The Blackstone was a gift to Sally & I for Christmas from our son, this particular griddle is the 17". I can see alot of great meals here @ home & on the trail camping with this. Love it! I used it for the 1st time this evening for supper tonight Venison Fajita's. I marinade the venison in pineapple juice, lime juice, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic & other ingredients.
Sally made some Mexican Rice & having a adult beverage Margarita on the rocks. It's pretty small in size 260 square inches 15 1\2" x 17". The H shape 12,000 BTU output burners heat the this griddle fast can be fueled by convenient 1 pound propane bottle or set up for bulk propane 20lb bottle which I have it set up for.
It all packs nicely into a soft case 6" x 18" x 20"
SAM_1509.JPG
SAM_1513.JPG

SAM_1547.JPG

Last edited:
Are you still using this griddle? If so your thoughts on it, as I am looking to pick up either the 17 or the 22. Thanks

I use the 17" Blackstone when we take the camper. You can get an adapter to run it off the low pressure gas hookup on a camper. It is a little bulky but does pack up great, cooks great as well. I replaced the gas grill that came with the camper with the blackstone because it is easy to clean and there are quality cases available.
There are other options that are more compact, but the Blackstone is a good flat top if that is what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom