Arizona, Nevada, Northern Cali hosts

Brett C

Adventurist
Senior Staff
I am looking to organize 1 monthly trail run in each of these areas this year. I would appreciate if some of our AAV community local to these areas who are intimately knowledgeable of their respective areas are willing to step up and host us. I'll organize all through here and defer trail boss to the willing.

Prefer multi day fun and a place to be able to camp, especially since I'll be coming from so cal. Also would ask for input on time of year since you know your weather.

Please feel free to PM me with ideas and to start a discussion on this.
@Rogue Overland

Somehow just stumbled across this, I live in Paso Robles and I know you guys have passed through here before but I am wanting to do more trips next year so I will keep you guys posted, it would be great to meet up with you guys and do some exploring!
Alex

Somehow just stumbled across this, I live in Paso Robles and I know you guys have passed through here before but I am wanting to do more trips next year so I will keep you guys posted, it would be great to meet up with you guys and do some exploring!
Alex
I'm just south of you in Lompoc. Have you camped behind the dunes in Pismo yet?

I'm just south of you in Lompoc. Have you camped behind the dunes in Pismo yet?
Hi Garrett,
I have not camped there if your referring to the state park campground? This last year we went up northern CA and OR were our big camping trips. Im planning on squeezing in more local trips with he kiddos this year:)

Ahh yes! I have done that before, good times if its not too windy!:) Got any trips planned that are coming up soon? I got a spot for the Desert Rendezvous so I got to get a bit more organized for that...

Ahh yes! I have done that before, good times if its not too windy!:) Got any trips planned that are coming up soon? I got a spot for the Desert Rendezvous so I got to get a bit more organized for that...
Nothing planned yet. Probably something in February.

Is this still alive? I am in Bullhead City Arizona (Where Ca, Nv and Az meet on the river).....

Many trails from mild to wild here.

Jim
@BlkWgn and I just spent a week wheeling in Utah and Arizona. A couple of the days we did some exploring on our own and hit a few places recommended by a local friend of ours. We also hit multiple places guided by @Chad. So yes this is very much alive. We have been exploring our backyard for years. We’d love to see your neck of the woods and get to know more of our members.

Back
Top Bottom