Any interest in east coast Meet-n-Greets?

Where should we do a meet-n-greet?

• Deleware

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maryland (C&O Canal)

• Virginia (Blue Ridge Mountains)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Virginia (NoVA/Shenandoah NP)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Virginia (VA Beach/Yorktown)

• Pennsylvania (Allegheny NF/Lake Erie)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pennsylvania (PA Grand Canyon)

• Pennsylvania (Michaux State Forest/Gettysburg)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • West Virginia (Monongahela NF)

• Other (Comment below)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Dean

Adventurist
Founding Member
I'm willing to take point on organizing some east coast Meet-n-Greets for anyone interested.

Right now I'm located in south central PA, so something in the Mid-Atlantic area is going to be the easiest for me. However, I'm not above organizing in other locations that are convenient.

My goal would be to do a two-part meet-n-greet. Something during the day that would be active (a hike, a drive, a float, tour of some place cool, etc) and then dinner somewhere local in the evening.

I also know a lot of overnight camp spots (in state parks/campgrounds or remote/primitive) for anyone looking for a place to crash overnight.

Comment below if you're interested, what area(s) you'd be willing to meet up, and what types of things would you be interested in doing?

I’d be down for one but the corporate bosses have mandated 60 hour weeks for the extended future. All I’m going to see is the road between the mill and the Clanhold.

When this blows over I have property for a meet and greet over at the farm along side Oil Creek or I know several spots in the ANF that can support a few rigs.

Back
Top Bottom