IMG_2557.JPG
IMG_2580.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG
IMG_2641.JPG
IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_2622.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG
Did a weeklong side trip down to New Mexico. Hit Gila NP, White Sands NP and visited a couple on monasteries for my wife's research. Getting prepped for the event season!

Amazing out of the box vehicles IMO. Not sure why we don't see more of them.

Nice pics and report, thanks for sharing!

IMG_1848.JPG
Amazing out of the box vehicles IMO. Not sure why we don't see more of them.

Nice pics and report, thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Given what they weigh and that they are built on a truck frame, they are amazing vehicles. And as long as one recognizes its capability and limitations, there's not to many places it won't go. I can't speak highly enough about Tigers, we've had: no tents, ground tents, roof top tents, truck campers, bumper pull campers and even a class "A", but this thing is just the perfect size and has the right amenities.

Oh, and one of the best things I did when restoring this camper was add the Magnaflow Cat back exhaust. So, what you end up with is a Classic Chevy 350 with TBI and an exhaust rumble like a vette. I love pulling away from a stoplight and having that throaty muscle car sound coming from a camper! Heck, I get more thumbs up from the camper rumble then from my TR-6 rumble!

Last edited:
IMG_2701.JPG
IMG_2702.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2719.JPG
IMG_2725.JPG
The Tiger took us on another short adventure. We hadn't done The Easter Jeep Safari in the past and was given the opportunity to attend this years. So, we loaded up and headed to Moab last week. An incredible event with thousands of off-road fans.

Back
Top Bottom