Adopt a Trail 1n05 Work Day - Oct 14 2017 - POSTPONED

Not back in California until after the first of the year, but it looks like I'll be here for most of 2018. Hope to help with one of these then.

Since it looks like @richard310 and @Luke are the only two that can make it this weekend, I am thinking it is best to postpone this work day.

I will look at the calendar and get something rescheduled.

October is just plain bad for us for weekends. I’d love to come help though when you get it rescheduled. Maybe call it Trail Repair Rendezvous, charge $20 up front, make some swag, and you’d get 120 people to sign up. 100 would drop in the last week but you’d still have 20.

:troll

Since it looks like @richard310 and @Luke are the only two that can make it this weekend, I am thinking it is best to postpone this work day.

Well that works out considering some lady decided to make an illegal left hand turn in front of me on my way home from work. I guess she wanted to buy me a new bumper.

Well that works out considering some lady decided to make an illegal left hand turn in front of me on my way home from work. I guess she wanted to buy me a new bumper.

What???

Figures...

Got my truck ready for tomorrow too... At least there's no more creaking, squeaking, groaning, clunking, and swearing anymore. Well whichever day you guys decide on...

Are we going to attempt this again before we get into the snowy / rainy season?

And thanks for cancelling the event and then going camping anyways without inviting anyone... cough* @BlkWgn cough*

:worms

Will keep an eye out for a new date. I was out of town at Front Sight for a 4 day defensive handgun class. :dirtyharry

Cris if you get this rescheduled let me know, I can probably get a gang of OHV folks out there. We've all been itching to go back here.

Cris if you get this rescheduled let me know, I can probably get a gang of OHV folks out there. We've all been itching to go back here.

This will be rescheduled, just trying to work around holidays, hopefully, have a date before the end of the year

Back
Top Bottom