Added a new JL............

Added some floor liners.....

20180929_064455.jpg
20180929_092546.jpg

Did you have the OEM rubber ones? Wondering about the difference in coverage and fit.

How do they attach to the OEM floor pegs?

Mine came with the carpet mats, not sure how the rubber ones are. These snap into the stud on the floor, they also have all the nubs on the back so they don't move around. The fit is precise I am happy with them.

I have seen this issue elsewhere on the interwebs and thought why not fix the issue........ On the new JL, there is a gap between the fenders and the body, due to this gap tiny rocks, sand, pebbles etc. get stuck in there. I ordered some Auto welt. A quick easy install and no more stuff getting stuck in there..........

25 Feet - Trim-Lok Rubber Tubing Seal .276” Outside Diameter
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NL4DI2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_2159.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG

Last edited:
Ordered a Snomaster 66L dual zone fridge. Going to use the ARB for the Jeep and toss the larger one in the taco. The ARB is a 60L, it will be more than enough(looks huge in the 2 door). I think I will just tie it down to the brackets and not mount a slide. I can easily reach everything in the back..........

IMG_2173.JPG

I have seen this issue elsewhere on the interwebs and thought why not fix the issue........ On the new JL, there is a gap between the fenders and the body, due to this gap tiny rocks, sand, pebbles etc. get stuck in there. I ordered some Auto welt. A quick easy install and no more stuff getting stuck in there..........

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NL4DI2E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GREAT idea, I grabbed some of that as well

You guys and your JLs... I got the itch and went Saturday and drove a Rubicon 2 door with the 2.0. It definitely had more pep than any other wrangler I driven. It was 2 days before the end of the month. I turned down a deal I'll probably never see again. I just can't do without a truck, but if I could the 2 door JL would be it.

You guys and your JLs... I got the itch and went Saturday and drove a Rubicon 2 door with the 2.0. It definitely had more pep than any other wrangler I driven. It was 2 days before the end of the month. I turned down a deal I'll probably never see again. I just can't do without a truck, but if I could the 2 door JL would be it.

Stay away from the 2.0... mild hybrid yuck.

Hybrid, how do you mean? The shutoff at every stop? Just saying it surprised me how fast it was.

Thanks for that, I just installed this on mine. An excellent ounce of prevention as I've seen very small rocks and such easily wedging in there.

Thanks for that, I just installed this on mine. An excellent ounce of prevention as I've seen very small rocks and such easily wedging in there.
Dave do you think this would work on the sport with the textured flares? Sometimes things don’t like to stick if it ain’t smooth.

Congrats Max. I have been thinking about getting one of these and possibly towing it behind our truck camper. Since we have a very similar set up I'll be interested in your thoughts if you decide to got through with it.

Back
Top Bottom