2019 MRV Pot-Luck & Camp Cooking Competition sponsored by L. T. WRIGHT KNIVES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just in contact with the Ranger, and it is currently raining in camp which means there is a slim possibility of being able to use coals for Saturdays cook. If so, it will only be at the main fire ring by the stage. We are playing it day by day.

Put us down for the competition with Hillbilly Beer Chili, seasoned with Gilroy garlic. Kim will also make deviled eggs as a side for the potluck.

BTW, Kris is going to be a competitor with his Coronado famous Swedish meat balls. (His full name is Kristen and his dad's name was Sven. It doesn't get more Swedish than that! Sven was a decorated Navy F-4 pilot in the Viet Nam War).

Cam

:drool

I was just in contact with the Ranger, and it is currently raining in camp which means there is a slim possibility of being able to use coals for Saturdays cook. If so, it will only be at the main fire ring by the stage. We are playing it day by day.

:jump:

unfortunately, I have had a death in the family and will not be able to attend this year. I hope to attend the next event

unfortunately, I have had a death in the family and will not be able to attend this year. I hope to attend the next event
Sorry to hear this, please take care of your family and we will see you at the next one

We aren't going to be entering the cast iron contest but we plan to bring something for the pot luck. Is there anything that we might be missing or low on? Rather contribute what's needed rather than guess if possible. Thanks!

Put us down for herb and goat cheese stuffed peppers for the competition.

We may also try to add some supplement to the potluck as well...

I would like to say thank you to all those that contributed to the Potluck this last Saturday at our 2019 Mountain Rendezvous! Your generous contributions are appreciated.

I also want to send out HUGE THANKN YOUS to those that took part in the Camp Cooking Competition.
@go2xplr - Hillbilly Beer Chili
hendogmx@aim (Desi) - Chile Verde
@73IHC - BBQ Braised Meatballs
@Missymac80 - Sausage Fest!
@Mccaf - Carne Adobada
@TACMEDIC - Pot O Gold
@Mojoe Outfitters - Reubens
@Daedalus - Chorizo+Egg Tacos
@azmiik - Mac + Cheese
@Herbie - Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers
@Kenneth Leichman - Mac N Cheese
@Badluckoverland - Cheeseburger Soup
Jaxx - Pumpkin Marble Cake
Taylinn Pike - Pike's Berry Yummy Dessert

The winners were:
3rd Place @Mojoe Outfitters - LT Wright Knives Gift Pack
2nd Place @TACMEDIC - 8" Small Knife from LT Wright Knives
1st Place @73IHC - 12" Large Knife from LT Wright Knives

As a reminder, all competitors earned an extra ticket for Sunday morning"s raffle. If you'd like to double your chances at winning fabulous prizes at future Rendezvous events start practicing your Camp Cooking skills and enter at the next event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom