2019 Appalachian Rendezvous: Official Thread

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
Donation made. Will be in the Sportsmobile with my son and hopefully my wife. I will bring MTB, Kayak, and Dualsport on the hitch rack. Hopefully I can get there earlier this time. Last year I got there late on Saturday and missed all the fun but I still enjoyed meeting some new folks and seeing some old friends.
Added to the list, see you there!

Just donated, I'm still not 100% but wanted to reserve a spot. This will be my first year coming to the event.

Everything is still tentative for me. But I'll either come with a Jeep TJ or a LR Discovery. It might be just me or me and the wife or me, the wife and some kids.

Donation made. I'll be there with me and myself...perhaps in an oversized Toyota....maybe on an undersized motorcycle....it'll be a surprise.
Hey - DO Bring the motorcycle! see my post towards the end, but we try and do a ride over the mountain and out to pioneer town each year. its a great ride - not overly demanding, but lots of great terrain. Let me know if you can make it just so i can get a count. - Tim S.

Hey - DO Bring the motorcycle! see my post towards the end, but we try and do a ride over the mountain and out to pioneer town each year. its a great ride - not overly demanding, but lots of great terrain. Let me know if you can make it just so i can get a count. - Tim S.
Seems like there may be more than one mountain between the Appalachian Rendezvous and Pioneertown. It would be a hell of a ride though. ;)

IMG_20190815_144605.jpg

I'll get it to MRV one day.

Top Bottom