2018 Desert Rendezvous: Stories and Photos

DHS patrolling the skies near the Mexican border in a relatively unmarked helo is a good thing.

I mean really, is anyone surprised by that? Ya’ll are just disappointed it’s not painted black...

:lol

DHS patrolling the skies near the Mexican border in a relatively unmarked helo is a good thing.

I mean really, is anyone surprised by that? Ya’ll are just disappointed it’s not painted black...

:lol
Seriously... remember Amado and Overland Expo? Geez, you could hardly sleep for all the helos and emergency vehicles at night...

That was the normal markings for a DHS helicopter. White with blue stripe and DHS on the tail. Most the trucks are marked that way also. Maybe because I saw them daily is why I missed it as being special to most lol. Gotcha. I thought there was some cool backstory to that tail number you guys with better googlfu found or something.

That was the normal markings for a DHS helicopter. White with blue stripe and DHS on the tail. Most the trucks are marked that way also. Maybe because I saw them daily is why I missed it as being special to most lol. Gotcha. I thought there was some cool backstory to that tail number you guys with better googlfu found or something.

Just tracking old Gen 5 IPhones Brett......o_O

Back
Top Bottom