2017 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humberto has got the hang of Mountain Rendezvous
IMG_20170908_191453_026.jpg

Thanks again to the staff for organizing the event. As first timers, we felt very welcomed. It was nice to reconnect with people we have crossed paths with on trails in the past and make A LOT of new friends. We also appreciated how dog and kid friendly the group was. This was by far the best group event we have attended.

Thanks again to the staff for organizing the event. As first timers, we felt very welcomed. It was nice to reconnect with people we have crossed paths with on trails in the past and make A LOT of new friends. We also appreciated how dog and kid friendly the group was. This was by far the best group event we have attended.

That's GREAT feedback and we're glad to hear it. Hosting events this size is a huge undertaking and our Mountain Rendezvous staff worked hard to make it right - BIG thanks to the crew! @BlkWgn @sfsmedic @richard310 @Andy

:bowdown

Staff did a AWESOME job!! Proud to be a member of this group. Lucky ticket was 674554 a receiver recovery point donated by Wilco. Thank you again for the donation. And yes Justin and his son won too. Oh I did rub my ticket on Justin and I did win. Thanks again everyone for a great event! Will have to do it again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom