2017 DRV cleanup follow up day

BlkWgn

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
For those of you who were at Desert Rendezvous you know, but for those that don't know, the BLM had an issue getting the dumpsters on site. Well, they have it straightened out and are sending out staff to transfer the pile we made into the dumpster.
It would be great to make a showing if anyone is available to give them a hand. It should not take very long which will leave the rest of the day to explore the area. They will be on site Tuesday, March 7 at 10am.
Please post up in the thread if you can make it.
As those of you who made it to Desert Rendezvous know, BLM had an issue getting the dumpsters on site. Well, they have it straightened out and are sending out staff to transfer the pile we made into the dumpster.

It would be great to make a showing if anyone is available to give them a hand. It should not take very long which will leave the rest of the day to explore the area. They will be on site Tuesday, March 7 at 10am.

Please post up if you can make it.

Last edited:
As those of you who made it to Desert Rendezvous know, BLM had an issue getting the dumpsters on site. Well, they have it straightened out and are sending out staff to transfer the pile we made into the dumpster.

Please post up if you can make it.

Thanks for the information and coordination Cris!

Hey guys; if you think I'll need to bring my truck please let me know. Other wise I'll ride the Dual Sport and bring my gloves.

Hey guys; if you think I'll need to bring my truck please let me know. Other wise I'll ride the Dual Sport and bring my gloves.

The Dual Sport should be good, the dumpsters are supposed to be on site (just like last time) it is just a matter of getting it loaded into the dumpster.

The Dual Sport should be good, the dumpsters are supposed to be on site (just like last time) it is just a matter of getting it loaded into the dumpster.

Sounds like we're going to need more hands here!

I'd be there except for the work thing. Need to earn more $$$ so I can buy more shiny farkles!

^^^^Great first post, thanks for your help! I'd much rather be on my way there than pounding out a response on a keyboard.

When you get the chance can you send me the BLM lady's info. I'd like to send her office a thank you card for her help. I've delt with a bunch of BLM camping and Search and Rescue; I would like to say she was Cool People.

Big thanks to @Yumafolks for coming out yesterday and helping with the dumpster mission. The pile is gone.

20170307_094918-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom