2017 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to attending the Appalachian Rendezvous, and then Expo east. Both being within 2.5 hours from my house is a huge bonus, more time for camping.

Looking forward to Appalachian Rendezvous again this year, last year was a blast. Desert Rendezvous may happen depending on work schedule, although it appears I may be exploring Texas around that time instead.

Hoping Expo East has a better pricing structure arranged with the Biltmore this year otherwise I'll be skipping it again.

Already set for desert rendezvous and have mountain rendezvous on the calendar.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

IMG_5763.JPG

Any way of changing this date ? It's going to be overlapping Overland Expo East and would like to attend both as I've been doing for the last three years
Dagonne it you are right. I know AAV cannot go the week after this because that is Jeep Jamboree Uwharrie.

Any way of changing this date ? It's going to be overlapping Overland Expo East and would like to attend both as I've been doing for the last three years
Bart, thanks for pointing this out and you're not the only one who enjoys this opportunity to partake in both events together.

For your background... unfortunately, demand for UORTC forced us to make a decision for a date back on 03 October 2016, right after this years Rendezvous. We immediately communicated that to the Hansen's for their planning sake, however they were negotiating dates with their venue for 2017 and couldn't pin them down. Regrettably, their email blast today was the first we heard of the date which obviously didn't give us any chance to mitigate the timing.

We all share your disappointment but we'll see what we can do with our hosts in Uwharrie to adjust the weekend. It's our desire to offer the Rendezvous in any event. Please stay tuned... and you may want to email the Hansen's that you had the Appalachian Rendezvous planned months in advance when AAV announced it, and your disappointment that you may be unable to attend both as you have done for the last 3 years.

Our hosts at Uwharrie Off Road Training Center (UORTC) have graciously arranged for us to change the schedule for the Appalachian Rendezvous to the weekend prior to Overland Expo East in Asheville, NC.

For those planning to also attend Overland Expo East, UORTC offers Rendezvous guests free camping on their grounds for those choosing to stay a little longer to take advantage of the bounty of North Carolina.

Overland Expo may also offer special bargains for attendees as well.

Mark your calendars for 22-24 September 2017 and join us for the same great event tracks as last year and maybe a couple more surprise special classes. Keep watching the forum for a dedicated American Adventurist 2017 Appalachian Rendezvous thread.

Our hosts at Uwharrie Off Road Training Center (UORTC) have graciously arranged for us to change the schedule for the Appalachian Rendezvous to the weekend prior to Overland Expo East in Asheville, NC.

For those planning to also attend Overland Expo East, UORTC offers Rendezvous guests free camping on their grounds for those choosing to stay a little longer to take advantage of the bounty of North Carolina.

Overland Expo may also offer special bargains for attendees as well.

Mark your calendars for 22-24 September 2017 and join us for the same great event tracks as last year and maybe a couple more surprise special classes. Keep watching the forum for a dedicated American Adventurist 2017 Appalachian Rendezvous thread.

Done.

Now, Ural, BMW, or FJ? Hmmmm....

Anyone coming from the Torrance area and care to caravan? I'm flexible in leaving either first thing Fri or Thurs evening and car camp along the way.

Just wanted to throw it out there since it's my first rendezvous and I'm not sure how it all goes down.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom