2016 American Adventurist Event Schedule

So what you're trying to say is you should take a look:pirate at the new posts on the forum every day or so? If one were to do that, can it be assumed that they won't miss pertinent information regarding the sign ups for a Rendezvous event? :confused:

I am incredibly bored tonight...to the point that I find myself amusing!:rolleyes:

:cool:

So what you're trying to say is you should take a look:pirate at the new posts on the forum every day or so? If one were to do that, can it be assumed that they won't miss pertinent information regarding the sign ups for a Rendezvous event? :confused:

I am incredibly bored tonight...to the point that I find myself amusing!:rolleyes:

Bored Bob is a more entertaining Bob :D

I'm sure the details will be included, links, dates, rules, etc.

I'm going to try sending my $$$ by Kilingon mind meld, see how that works out.:rolleyes:

I'm sure the details will be included, links, dates, rules, etc.

I'm going to try sending my $$$ by Kilingon mind meld, see how that works out.:rolleyes:

Klingon? Vulcan? Sorry, my nerd is showing. :cylon :tardis

Dave, count me in. Can't wait to see everyone! Third year attending! May have donated twice. It's all good! T shirt design is killer! Confirmation #'s: 74E65945RH145942E and 6V1166134NY844652V.

Back
Top Bottom