2016 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Yes, we'll need a picture of you in a Santa suit most riki-tik so we can get the artwork done

:santa

Has the Navy/Marine Corps stopped performing random drug testing?

Because you, my friend, are obviously high.

Thank you!

You bet - note that for last year's event, the RSVP list was full in about 24 hours.

As always, we will drop hints here and on social media as to the exact time of the list opening!

image.jpeg

I can't wait Overland Expo East I'm looking forward to actually meeting some of you in person. This will be my first, and I'm trying to figure out what classes to take. I'm thinking it would be smart to take the recovery one for sure.

I can't wait Overland Expo East I'm looking forward to actually meeting some of you in person. This will be my first, and I'm trying to figure out what classes to take. I'm thinking it would be smart to take the recovery one for sure.
If you're serious about meeting AAV members you should look at the weekend before at the "American Adventurist Appalachian Rendezvous"... oddly enough, and the title is the dead give-away, everyone will be there. :D

If you're serious about meeting AAV members you should look at the weekend before at the "American Adventurist Appalachian Rendezvous"... oddly enough, and the title is the dead give-away, everyone will be there. :D

I'm not sure if I can swing both, but I'll try my best. If I can't then I will just come to the Appalachian Rendezvous.

Edit I will be at both. I don't know why I was thinking there was a week in between them.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I can swing both, but I'll try my best. If I can't then I will just come to the Appalachian Rendezvous.

Edit I will be at both. I don't know why I was thinking there was a week in between them.
I believe there is a "week" between them... or at least a few days. I also add that UORTC owner Scott allows Rendezvous attendees to stay for FREE on his property if they're going to Expo East the following Thursday. That allows you to enjoy the area or explore more of the surrounding region of North Carolina! We even had an experienced Californian couple come out here last year to prove it to us all...

I believe there is a "week" between them... or at least a few days. I also add that UORTC owner Scott allows Rendezvous attendees to stay for FREE on his property if they're going to Expo East the following Thursday. That allows you to enjoy the area or explore more of the surrounding region of North Carolina! We even had an experienced Californian couple come out here last year to prove it to us all...

If the Expo dates stay as they are now I will absolutely do both. On the off chance that they change I'm not sure I can make both.

The only downside is trying to talk the wife into letting me take Danny out of school for the weekdays, as his fall break is the week of Oct 10. I already talked to her last night after your last reply and she just gave me "The look" ....but she didn't say no..

If the Expo dates stay as they are now I will absolutely do both. On the off chance that they change I'm not sure I can make both.

The only downside is trying to talk the wife into letting me take Danny out of school for the weekdays, as his fall break is the week of Oct 10. I already talked to her last night after your last reply and she just gave me "The look" ....but she didn't say no..

Ahh... the hairy eye-ball. I know that "look" well. :D

Rest assured - we will keep you advised of the latest breaking news on all these events. Stay tuned!

...and the good news @knightrider is that you can stay for free at UORTC until you're ready to move along to Expo East!

Have you thought about all 5 events? DRV, MRV, ARV, Expo West and Expo East. No one has done that before! I've done three, but all five... that would be an accomplishment.

Ahh, This is not a competition, only an exhibition please NO wagering!

DRV2015.JPG

DRV 2015

Expo.west2015.jpg

Mary.servived.expo.west.jpg

Expo 2015, Mary survived!
MRV2015.jpg

MRV2015, "Showergate"
Rendevouzeast.jpg

DinnerOROTC.jpg

Rendezvous East 2015
I know I took pictures of Expo East 2015 MUD, but can't for the life of me find them?

Woo Hoo, I win! Sorry It's only an exhibition.
Good times, Great memories!

^^^^Yeah, but to get the Golden Noogie Award you have to stop by the Boy Scout Camp that the MRV is held at, and ask to inspect the showers while they have a camp full of Boy Scouts present!:eek:

^^^^Yeah, but to get the Golden Noogie Award you have to stop by the Boy Scout Camp that the MRV is held at, and ask to inspect the showers while they have a camp full of Boy Scouts present!:eek:

:stir

LOL...

Back
Top Bottom