2015 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this sucks, but I will need to withdraw for this year. We have a conflicting event on Saturday (that's been on my wife's calendar since January but wasn't adequately shared with me). My apologies and regrets, this is always one of our favorite events of the year.

Have fun, everyone!

Well this sucks, but I will need to withdraw for this year. We have a conflicting event on Saturday (that's been on my wife's calendar since January but wasn't adequately shared with me). My apologies and regrets, this is always one of our favorite events of the year.

Have fun, everyone!

Sorry you will not make it, Suntinez is now moved from the waitlist to spot 48

Soooo..... is there another space on the waitlist open now??:lol Or.... is there a wait list for the wait list??

Sorry, but as logistic start to get crazy the closer the event gets, the waitlist is closed, but welcome to AAV. Please post up in the introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself

Well guys it looks like I won't be able to attend. I just got a notice from work that I'll be out of town longer than expected and won't be in back in time for the weekend. This would've been my first event and was really looking forward to meeting the group.

Hi Dave just checked to see the list and posted a request on 8/8/15 did not see my name on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the list filled quickly (post 172 - June 18) and the wait list filled as well (post 230 - June 27) Looking back through the thread, the request I found from you was from Aug 6 after everything was full. If I missed an earlier post, please send me a PM so we can get this taken care of.

Dave can u put me on the list and are the overflow sites available ?

Hi Dave just checked to see the list and posted a request on 8/8/15 did not see my name on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys it looks like I won't be able to attend. I just got a notice from work that I'll be out of town longer than expected and won't be in back in time for the weekend. This would've been my first event and was really looking forward to meeting the group.

Thanks for letting us know, hope to see you at DRV

shanz3n5 you have been moved the the list spot #91

e have a conflicting event on Saturday (that's been on my wife's calendar since January but wasn't adequately shared with me).

Sorry to hear that! I do sympathize with your reason tho! Happens to me too! Hazard of marriage! 31 years today.,,

Anyone have any ideas for something to bring to the potluck? I am having a hard time coming up with something that will last till Sat night.

It could be as simple as 4x the amount of whatever you were going to make for yourself that night?

Anyone have any ideas for something to bring to the potluck? I am having a hard time coming up with something that will last till Sat night.

I was going to make the same Chili I made last year, but fixed up a bit. I'm not coming now, so you can use the recipe if you like!

It can be anything really, grill up some sausages and cut it up, anything in a dutch oven (no coals), cookies, it really is open to anything

Was thinking a couple racks of ribs and sausage, but I am lacking a grill to cook them on.

Was thinking a couple racks of ribs and sausage, but I am lacking a grill to cook them on.
Cam has offered up use of Mojo Griddles and Jerry has offered up use of skottles so that is not a problem. Just be warned that after using either one you are likely to want to make a purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom