2015 SoCal Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, I will be attending the Desert Rendezvous , camping in the Tembo Tusk demo area.

Thanks
Paul_fj40

I just went through the list and everyone up to Paul_fj40 (spot 59) on the list should be accounted for. If you have responded and dont see your name on the list please send me a PM

Wow, this thread went from 0 to 9 pages in a hurry. :D

unfortunately, it looks like my budget (or lack thereof) will force me to miss this year.

Don't expect any shenanigans from me - I probably won't have my front coilovers rebuilt on time. I know, I know...where's the fun in that?

Count us in too!
Hmmm, at on old aerial gunnery and bombing range. Just might know of a few aircraft crash sites in that area as well.

The following rules apply on public lands administered by the BLM California Desert District unless explicitly authorized by a permit or other authorization document issued by the BLM:

1. Public nudity is prohibited at all developed sites and areas and all ORV open areas. Nudity in a place where a person may be observed by another person is prohibited. This rule is in effect for all Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) open areas and also developed sites and areas managed by the El Centro, Barstow, Palm Springs- South Coast, Ridgecrest, and Needles Field Offices.

I really hope the BLM puts this out there out of some sort of overabundance of caution regarding sunburns and skin cancer, and not because this has been a regular problem in the past...
;)

I've already got my tracks loaded to Backcountry Navigator, but my work's Wi-Fi bubble is positively 3rd-world, so loading maps may take a while. So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom