2014 Toys for Tots: Official Thread

Countdown started when I got out of bed this morning... I'm leaving my house in arrowhead at 930 am tomorrow.. so ready to camp!!!

Will coming in say 10pm be an issue on Friday? Trying to get some time off but its been crazy with the rain at work!!! both of our T1s have been down since Monday!:wow

Will coming in say 10pm be an issue on Friday? Trying to get some time off but its been crazy with the rain at work!!! both of our T1s have been down since Monday!:wow

That is fine, please show respect to other campers by not making a bunch of noise. Please see the AA sign up table Saturday AM.

View attachment 10596
Found this blast from the past...anyone spot Dave in this photo?
Eric

I attended that event for years. West Coast Four Wheel Drive Club put it on and it was Huge. It ended up turning into too much work and folks didn't want to take the ball and run with it. So they called it quits after many many years. The year after they stopped, i felt bad for the children out there. So i started ours. We're now in our 8th year. Im very proud of what we've accomplished.

Thanks to AA for combining efforts this year to make this an even better event.

That is fine, please show respect to other campers by not making a bunch of noise. Please see the AA sign up table Saturday AM.

But of course... Worst case scenario I leave my home at 8, 2 hour drive but if I can get out a little early and pack my gear tonight, i will just have to pick up my son on the way. We will probably just sleep in the rig or at least he can!

I'll be selective don't worry! I'll try not to be too dismissive if you don't make the cut -sounds like you might be a bit fragile

I told my Mule we were going to the Toys for Tots today, It got so damn excited :wow I had to strap it down! Silly mule.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• DSC00079.jpg
    DSC00079.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00078.jpg
    DSC00078.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 94
I was telling my brother Ray this morning to bad it is loaded up with the old military equipment. I put in a bug for For MOJO on the GO. Kinda of a mobile MOJO on the fly.

I need to borrow a Campfire in a Can if someone can bring one - new size Mojoe to test out!!!

I have one that could be lent(sp), but I won't be making it up there come on by if you want to pick it up. Text me 805423ninetwo78

Back
Top Bottom