2014 SoCal Mountain Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Will likely bring the MTB along.

EDIT: Assuming of course that I'm not working that weekend, in which case I will relinquish my spot to someone luckier than I

Last edited:
I'm bummed. Gotta go to a wedding this weekend so won't be getting to join you all this year. Have a great time everyone!! Next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unacceptable :boss

OK! Upon further urging from good people I've gotten agreement to gracefully now out of going to another engagement. :)

I'm in and respectfully requesting addition to the participant list.

OK! Upon further urging from good people I've gotten agreement to gracefully now out of going to another engagement. :)

I'm in and respectfully requesting addition to the participant list.

acceptable :thumbsup

Are we early? Can't wait for the potluck!
rezyvajy.jpg

Yup. Way early. But go ahead and start cleaning up while you wait, we'll be right there... :lol

Logistics:

1. Make sure you read the OP before coming to MRV.
2. Bring exactly $30 - we will NOT be making change for you at the event.
3. Print out and sign the Hold Harmless Agreement (link in the OP) and BRING IT with you.

These are the REQUIREMENTS for attendance! :)

Hope I'm replying in time to make the list. Count me in for 1-1995 Montero SR. Crossing my fingers for no mechanical issues before then.

^^^^I've seen a Nissan Sentra and a Ford Focus show up at a Desert Rendezvous that was 15 miles down a desert road. Mountain Rendezvous is paved the whole way. It doesn't really matter what you drive, as long as you get there!:cool:

My wife and I would love to attend. I didn't realize the rendezvous was so close to Big Bear! Hopefully we are in time to make the list!

List updated.

Lots of first time posters on the list. If you are new, please swing by the introduce yourself thread and tell us a bit about yourself and your rig!

http://americanadventurist.com/Forum...F-HERE!/page62

REMINDER ABOUT LOGISTICS:

1. Make sure you read the OP before coming to MRV.
2. Bring exactly $30 - we will NOT be making change for you at the event.
3. Print out and sign the Hold Harmless Agreement (link in the OP) and BRING IT with you.

These are the REQUIREMENTS for attendance! You will not be allowed entry without these key ingredients! :)

I am in for this fun adventure. I will be camping in a 91 VW Country Homes Camper. I will also be bring a brand new Shady Boy Awning if anyone is interested. I am the West Coast distributor for Shady Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom