2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question from a newbie, for the Dutch Oven cooking... can we light the Kingsfords before 1600? Need baking time for the cobbler.
Thanks,
J.P. Seldom

Everyone should be well aware of their meal-prep times, their cook times, and do their best to coincide with chow time!

If chow time is 1600, and you need 1 hour of prep, and 1 hour to cook, then you start your tasks at 1400.

Dave, thanks so much for posting the coordinates. As always, when travelling with the wife and toddler, I like to have as much info as possible before setting out.

One question: Are those the coordinates for the camp area, or is this similar to the DR a couple of years ago where we get to know a generalized meetup spot and then we'll be given another destination on the day? Wife is nervous about the amount of time off-road, trying to allay fears!

Thanks.

Such a great outpouring of support from the community this year! :bowdown

BIG thanks to all our supporters who not only share our vision by supporting the event but who actually attend. Many of these folks will be there again this year, stop by and say hi!

Click to visit their website!

snowpeaklogo1.gif

SNOW PEAK

TEMBO3.jpg

TEMBO TUSK

at-overland3-1024x404.jpg

ADVENTURE TRAILERS

TripleAughtDesign-Logo_CMYK-300-3x1.3_zpsc705057f.png

TRIPLE AUGHT DESIGN

URSAMINORVEHICLES.jpg

URSA MINOR VEHICLES

EQUIPT EXPEDITION OUTFITTERS

ALLPRO

SMB-Logo-1024x328.jpg

SPORTSMOBILE

frontrunneroutfitters.jpg

FRONT RUNNER OUTFITTERS

ENERGY SUSPENSION

IRON PIG OFFROAD

2014 OVERLAND EXPO

URSAMINORVEHICLES.jpg

URSA MINOR VEHICLES

XPEDITION OUTFITTERS

I am so excited for this! I just wanna hang out with like minded people again.. it's been too long!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be in Vegas that weekend after all so please remove me from the wait list. Hope y'all have a great time as usual. Some of my fronty buddies are already in so they'll carry the flag for us : )
Hope to see everyone at MRV '14!

I thought I signed up for this already but I guess I messed something up. Please add me to the wait list. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

me too... thought I had signed up??? Please add me to the wait list.

I looked, but this is your first post :confused:

How did you sign up?

I thought I signed up for this already but I guess I messed something up. Please add me to the wait list. Thanks

Same for you boss, 6 posts and I do not see a vote in the poll nor a post other than you asking for the waiting list.

You guys are both on the wait list at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom