2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there going to be Tshirts and Stickers? How many greenbacks do I need to bring in order to buy a couple of stickers and a T shirt? With HeiserOil going the say of the Dodo bird, I am going to have some very valuable window real estate on the back of my truck shortly... :D

Early registration, and showing up on time to the rendezvous will help make sure you get your shirt and sticker.

If judging by the last couple events, there weren't extra shirts. So we don't sell extras. They're part of the package, they don't cost you thanks to our sponsors. Make sure you buy from our sponsors letting them know you appreciate their support of our events.

Early registration, and showing up on time to the rendezvous will help make sure you get your shirt and sticker.

If judging by the last couple events, there weren't extra shirts. So we don't sell extras. They're part of the package, they don't cost you thanks to our sponsors. Make sure you buy from our sponsors letting them know you appreciate their support of our events.

:thumbsup

Well, I'm already registered, if this thread counts. I won't be able to roll into the campsite until 3 or 4 pm on Friday, so hopefully there's still some swag left when I get there!!! :) Thanks!

Been hearing about this from a friend for awhile now. This will be the first trip out in my new trailer and super excited. Add tis newby to the list!

My husband and I attended Mountain Rendezvous 2013 and are excited to attend our first Desert Rendezvous. Thank you for organizing great events.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom