2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Voted. Our first [/FONT]Desert Rendezvous event[FONT=arial, sans-serif]. Salud.[/FONT]

Absolutely, we're in! I'm injured so no waiting for the schedule to come out... not sure if it's this: :D or this: :mad:

I may be asking for help setting up the tent/trailer depending on how the arm is!?!

Dave, pm inbound shortly.

Just got back stateside... Looks like I already got my name on the list. :)

Yes, welcome back. Seems like only yesterday we had MRV and you were leaving the next day. Nice timing, I'd say. Hope all is well.

Just got back stateside... Looks like I already got my name on the list. :)

Does anyone know when the coordinates will be released? Location of Coordinates will depend on how my previous few days pans out..

had a great time @the last desert round up. great food, hope Sunday's shooting is not windy.thank again to Dave. brian

Better take me off the list, I don't want to take anyones spot. I will be in the Submarine Capital of the World, or more commonly known as "Rotten Groton"

Does anyone know when the coordinates will be released? Location of Coordinates will depend on how my previous few days pans out..

PM Dave, he may help you out with a vow of secrecy under penalty of a Wiffle Bat Bat beating.

In. Not sure who will be with.

i-J87tMm8-M.jpg

I am coming! Finishing off long-delayed CV axle and BJ problems this week, so van is back on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom