2014 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Are you attending the 2014 Desert Rendezvous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of enthusiasm for this event is humbling - BIG thanks to these new supporters for rogering up!

OutdoorX4 Logo.jpg

OUTDOORX4

overland_journal_new.gif

OVERLAND JOURNAL

REBEL.jpg

REBEL OFFROAD

If you keep this up folks are going to forget about the TDS raffle and look forward to the DRV raffle!

Looks like I'll be in Vegas that weekend after all so please remove me from the wait list. Hope y'all have a great time as usual. Some of my fronty buddies are already in so they'll carry the flag for us : )
Hope to see everyone at MRV '14!

Does this mean I have a spot?

^^^^C'mon, I've seen what you can do with heater and dryer ducting on your Toy, surely you could make Jeep stuff work for you!

I'm itching to get out there! I can't wait to hit the dirt again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Big Thanks!

Big thanks to our newest raffle sponsor - some lucky winner is going to get a nice restroom setup!

RESTOP_logo.jpg

RESTOP

Lol.. I love the tag line "where fecal matters" lol. Awesome. I want!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Ahhhhhh, okay. I missed that. Thanks for the clarification!

“...so one day my mother sat me down and explained that I couldn't become an explorer because everything in the world had already been discovered. I'd been born in the wrong century, and I felt cheated.”
― Ransom Riggs

Reluctantly, we're going to have to miss out on this years DR - see you in the fall on the mountain, and in the dirt at '15's DR!!!

Acknowledged...Spot 77...Jon Nelson out; HuckFinn in. Roster changed to reflect Jon's bad luck and Huck's good luck.

Last edited:
I am going to have to bow out as my son has a Lax tournament that weekend. Cirrus spot #63. Maybe next year : (

Another one...Spot 63...Cirrus out, Big Dave gets the spot. Roster changed to reflect update.

Quick FYI to let everyone know I've arranged with Dave to distribute a copy of OutdoorX4 Issue #2 to the first 100 vehicles that attend the Desert Rendezvous in a few weeks. Hopefully you'll enjoy what you see/read, pick-up a subscription (www.outdoorx4.com/content/subscribe), and continue supporting American Adventurist. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom