2000 LX470 build

Got the roof rack mounted, though I still need to do some adjusting. Hope to have the RTT and awning mounted this weekend.

554851_1668578760076350_4817219471844593503_n.jpg

Well since I wasn't able to make it out to Johnson Valley on Saturday, I decided to do something useful and mounted my ARB awning.

I'm still a little bummed you couldn't come out to JV but hey at least we got a rig update out of it... Looks awesome..

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm still a little bummed you couldn't come out to JV but hey at least we got a rig update out of it... Looks awesome..

So am I. Not only was I disappointed, but I also had to disappoint the kids by telling them we were not going either. I'm planning on taking them to Calico Ghost Town next Saturday night. I'll just bite the bullet and pay the $30 to camp in the camp ground.

Are you going to get a set of sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

So am I. Not only was I disappointed, but I also had to disappoint the kids by telling them we were not going either. I'm planning on taking them to Calico Ghost Town next Saturday night. I'll just bite the bullet and pay the $30 to camp in the camp ground.
Calico is awesome!! I'd say I'd join you.. But I have another trip coming at the end of the month.. And I think camping 3 weekends in 1 month is pushing my luck...

Are you going to get a set of sliders?

It's in the plans. There is a local company, White Knuckle Off Road, that make them and has had good reviews from what I have read so far. The main issue for me right now it I currently have the stock AHC suspension, but am switching over to a OME Land Cruiser suspension as soon as the AHC fails or I overload it with bumpers/etc and am forced to switch it over. White Knuckles AHC sliders have 2 attachment points and non-AHC have 3. The truck is a fatty and I would rather wait and have the extra attachment point.

Think the master cylinder is starting to go out, and its a dealer only item. People on mud said they have been paying between $2k - $3k to have the dealer replace it. :(
If that is the case, there goes that fancy new double swing out bumper I was going to buy.

Back
Top Bottom