1st gen Montero build

Well I'm about 98% done with this still need to add the power ports when the mail man comes Tue. They will go on the left panel, the blue sea fuse block and battery are under the right side lid. No where as nice as some but it was built with my own hands and that means something to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20160102_155348.jpg
    IMG_20160102_155348.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
That is beautiful.

Are you planning to paint it, wondering about the sun reflecting off the bare metal.

That is beautiful.

Are you planning to paint it, wondering about the sun reflecting off the bare metal.

I'm thinking about putting carpet on the top, or we get our stuff at work powder coated. I'm going to do one of them, just not sure yet.

Looks great! I made our drawers out of wood then had a friend spray it with Rhino liner I highly recommend that.

Looks great! I made our drawers out of wood then had a friend spray it with Rhino liner I highly recommend that.

Yeah I've seen yours in you pictures looks awesome. I don't know why I didn't remember that. There is a Line X right next to my shop, I think I'll go over there Monday and talk with them.

Yeah I've seen yours in you pictures looks awesome. I don't know why I didn't remember that. There is a Line X right next to my shop, I think I'll go over there Monday and talk with them.

Awesome product. Bring your checkbook.

While on my morning break I fabbed up a mount for my power ports out of some stainless steel, I made it with a 2.250" recessed depth.

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_201540.jpg
    IMG_20160104_201540.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 65
You will... one day you'll be scratching your noggin saying, " Day-um, I wish I had put 3 more in there when I had the chance." Ask me how I know... :D

You will... one day you'll be scratching your noggin saying, " Day-um, I wish I had put 3 more in there when I had the chance." Ask me how I know... :D

I did that with the Blue sea fuse block, as I was just going to get the 6 circuit. I thought I won't use 12, but didn't want to "wish I would have". I do that enough already.

I just got mine done. It's really straight forward. Took me about a hour, but that's with Mt.Dew breaks lol.

Just installed my snorkel on my lunch break. And yes those are fj40 mirrors, perfect size mirrors in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_121239.jpg
    IMG_20160105_121239.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom