02 Wrangler X (sloooow) Build

I have an 03' TJ X, Red as well, that I am doing a slow build on. I'll keep checking back for ideas, you have a nice rig so far.
Thank you Tugs!

For the next update due to a little mishap. I had a front brake line split and had a run in with a lifted toyota pick up(Thankful that this was at a very slow speed and no one was hurt). Due to the truck being lifted, her bumper missed mine and the left front fender took the hit. So since the left front was rust free but now bent and the right side was starting to show signs of impending doom(rust) it was time to make another aluminum upgrade! So after searching and looking a millions of pictures from every angle of front fender options i settle on a set from Metal Cloak. And the fit and finish and outstanding customer service it was money well spent.

The damage after the accident

jeepdamage.jpg

The Metal Cloaks have arrived.

mcbare.jpg

After the were painted(the red parts are aluminum and the black parts are steel).

mcpainted.jpg

The final result! alot more clearance and a cleaner look.

mcside.jpg

For parking lights since the factory lights are on the front fenders I ordered up a set of JK parking light and drilled some holes in the grill where the CJ lights would sit. since the plugs were the same my TJ light socket is the same as the JK light there was no wiring involved.

mcfront.jpg

And thats the latest,theres nothing left but a week long trip trip divided between Harpers Ferry and then to the beach on Ocean City Maryland.

camphf.jpg

Beach Drive

ocjwbeachride.jpg

Those are some sharp looking fenders. Threads like this really make me want to get back into a jeep again...

Back
Top Bottom