The Grand Tour

Trump

Adventurist
Senior Staff
Founding Member
For you car nuts like me, the season just started on Amazon. Just finished watching the first episode, and it seems like the same good chemistry of Top Gear back at it again.

Last edited:
:) Looking forward to it, but I think I want to wait till the end of the season so I can binge watch over the holidays. I loved the original Top Gear. Didn't even bother with the replacement cast.

I was disappointed, it could have easily passed as a rerun of Top Gear. I went into it knowing that it would be very similar, but they did not put any effort into doing anything new with the show. I will keep watching for now, but I was hoping for more

I was disappointed, it could have easily passed as a rerun of Top Gear. I went into it knowing that it would be very similar, but they did not put any effort into doing anything new with the show. I will keep watching for now, but I was hoping for more

I'm glad they started with what they know how to do, there's a reason why I loved the old Top Gear. However, I hope that the show morphs more into alignment like their big specials, understanding that the entire series couldn't be "big specials."

I was satisfied with it. Their chemistry is big part of the success. The topic is great, but if their antics were covering another subject it would also be entertaining.

Episode 3 has improved but I am still finding that I want some change. They need to do something to differentiate it from Top Gear

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Episode 3 has improved but I am still finding that I want some change. They need to do something to differentiate it from Top Gear

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Just curious why you feel that way? Top Gear was their format, and was wildly successful. Jeremy certainly didn't get fired for poor ratings. Why mess with success if the fans love it?

That said, in these last two episodes the comedy seems to be forced more than normal. Hope they can tone it down a bit. I did enjoy the 70 series entrance in episode 2.

Agreed. The BBC thinking they could continue Top Gear was a joke. That show is a disaster. I wanted to see Top Gear with the three people I love watching. Makes me happy.

Back
Top Bottom