Offroad Driving Videos

Mojoe Outfitters

Adventurist
I'm thinking that we need a place on this forum where we can post videos showing the off-roading action that we experience on our adventures. I wish there was a way of uploading videos directly to this forum, but as far as I can tell, there is not. Apparently we need to post videos to other sites and then embed them here. (Staff: Please let me know if I am wrong about this).

I think most of our members would love to see videos taken from both inside the cab and from outside watching the action.

Anyway, I'll start (Embedded from my Mojoe Outfitters Facebook page). This video was taken near Rock Creek on our way up through the Aspens to our campsite at 10,000 feet elevation last weekend:

BTW, the Toyota Tacoma was driven by our very own @woody!

Cam

Sweet, so a video post I can brag in. :D

2017 Highlight Reel

Jamming her through the devils pocket on Elephant Hill

Wife driving Hells Gate last year

My first drive across the Golden Crack on Golden Spike Trail

Second drive across the Golden Crack on Golden Spike Trail
my poor poor bumper :( this line wasn't as good. time for a high clearance bumper!

Nice videos! I've been wrestling with the idea of building an expedition rig on a 2500 platform (I miss having a truck), but money and wheelbase concerns have stifled my ambition. These videos may turn out to be a contribution to my soon-to-be sad bank account.

Nice videos! I've been wrestling with the idea of building an expedition rig on a 2500 platform (I miss having a truck), but money and wheelbase concerns have stifled my ambition.

Fullsizes are starting to become popular platforms. As for wheelbase concerns, really depends what you want to go over. It becomes a concern on narrow, tight trails with tight turns and lots of trees. :D That being said, there is a lot fullsizes can tackle that people think they can't. You did Elephant Hill, I drove my stock Power Wagon down and up all those switch backs, through the pocket and out to Beef Basin. And most people think that's just for Jeepers. When the narrow thing isn't an issue, you'll find that a LWB is actually more stable and less prone to roll over.

I'm making plans to do the Rubicon next year.

^^^^That's sweet having a double track like that at the end of your driveway!.

You need to work on camera placement or lose the windshield when recording!

Back
Top Bottom