Boats

I think they're going to try and do the river if there's enough water. They have shuttles and all that lined up... last year I took a group to the narrows between the lake because the water level was to low to paddle the river. I don't know if thats the back-up plan again this year or not, I'm game for anything... I might even try and go on the mtn bike ride!!

I think they're going to try and do the river if there's enough water. They have shuttles and all that lined up... last year I took a group to the narrows between the lake because the water level was to low to paddle the river. I don't know if thats the back-up plan again this year or not, I'm game for anything... I might even try and go on the mtn bike ride!!
If you want to hit the URE trails on the bike beforehand let me know. I am slow, can't make the climbs, usually break something on my bike, but other than that... I am good to go :)

At the risk of turning the boat thread into a bike thread... I am interested in an easy paced ride as well. If you go and don't mind another participant, just let me know. And on the original topic, I'm always looking for people to kayak with too.

16741644308_dd7a461499_n.jpg

@BushHead and @Spectactical I know the MTB trails in Uwharrie and other local spots well and my schedule is usually pretty flexible, so any time you want to grab a ride let me know. For that matter if you want to paddle also... always happy to try and match something up.

FeelFree Lure 13.5 modified to use trolling motor.
The Plaid Man he Floateth and Smurthef finely so...
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG
IMG_6527.JPG

Back
Top Bottom