Can't take it any more. Running away from home

goin camping

Adventurist
Too much work and too many hours.

So tomorrow morning I am running away on the most half arsed camping trip I've ever been on.

Stop in Pearblossom for breakfast and then over to Victorville and north on the 15. In Barstow I'll jump off the freeway and dirt road it to Primm Nev.

After the Buffet feast I'll head south on dirt roads until I find a nice spot before sunset.

Snacks and Irish whiskey till bedtime.

Make coffee in the morning and head home.

A night under the stars will do wonders for me.

Sounds like a simple yet effective get away. Hope you get away mentally too...Oh! Irish Whiskey...that should cover it.

Had a wonderful time. Took many side roads and trails and otherwise enjoyed. Weather was wonderful and the views stunning. Time well spent.

Photo's, just don't take them and when others do I tend to not be in them. Friends tease me about being in the witness protection program.

when others do I tend to not be in them. Friends tease me about being in the witness protection program.

I get the not being in front of the camera, I do the same thing but how are we supposed to forget about work if you don't have photos to share.

We all like to live through others' trips when we are unable to run away and pictures makes the pain go away (or make it worse, depends how you feel about it). If anything, at least one photo will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom