You don't have permission on this server

BoldAdventure

Adventurist
For about two days now, I'm getting this message at random intervals and occasionally the site goes 505 server nonresponsive.

Usually when replying or starting a thread. First time it happened I was posting my OnBoard Air thread.

Attachments

• Moving_to_the_PNW___American_Adventurist.jpg
    Moving_to_the_PNW___American_Adventurist.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 74
Yep.. I usually use the mobile version but I was on my laptop the other day and noticed the same issue using Firefox.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yes, have had similar issue of late in posting comments. Has taken me several attempts. Thanks for mentioning it. Thought it was just me.

That should clear it up.

I wasn't able to make the error happen here though, so please do post up if it happens again and I'll get it fixed.

Got this message today when clicking on picture link on Mojave trip report by Andy.

American Adventurist - Error
You do not have permission to view media within this album.

I have been getting this message for the last 2 days while trying to add to my DE IV trip report thread:

The following error occurred:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/threads/de-iv-the-pony-express-trip-report.3948/save-draft on this server.

It should work now, I turned off the rule causing it. It was getting flagged by antispam for some legit keyword reasons, but I think the other protections in place should be more than enough.

It should work now, I turned off the rule causing it. It was getting flagged by antispam for some legit keyword reasons, but I think the other protections in place should be more than enough.

Your change works!

I have be able to continue adding to my trip report thread, complete with pictures!

Thanks again!

I'm getting this issue quite a bit now when the page attempts to auto-save a draft. Once that error occurs I can't do anything else post related until I refresh the forum and start over.

upload_2016-12-5_16-59-57.png

Back
Top Bottom