36 Hours of Uwharrie - 2016 Discussion

I hear that they're bringing in some real hammers on staff to keep things honest.

This is going to be an amazing series of challenges!

Really? I heard that the camp was going to be led by Girl Scout Troop 1432 and their Troop leader Mrs. Obramawitz.

The SFWDA Land Warriors have sent in their application. Really looking forward to this event. Myself and my copilot are long time rock krawlers and Overland Junkies. 3 days of challenges sounds like a blast.

Are there spectator options? Anything to watch, like maybe the technical driving sections, or is this more of just an event for the drivers?

Are there spectator options? Anything to watch, like maybe the technical driving sections, or is this more of just an event for the drivers?
YES! They are having a big event with spectator viewing of the BFG Final Assault. Tons of vendors and activities for all. Dont have specifics yet but when I hear more ill post it.

Haha. I AIN'T SCARED :)
It'll make my last Wheeling in the south a true event.

Turns out I've been quite on the forum front lately because I've been busy as hell. I've changed jobs and now I telecommute so I've sold my house and I'm moving west. You guys may see more of me than you'd like soon [emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom