2014 JK Unlimited Rubicon X Build thread….. how did this happen?

Does the slide get in the way of the trail table?
The cutting board that slides out underneath you mean? No not at all.

d51c48ac993f344422dbb63a278db7ad.jpg

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

No I mean when you have the stove slide out and the table deployed. How cramped does it make it?
Oh, got ya. You have enough room between the 2 to maneuver. Not a ton but what is nice about the stove you can be on either side to cook

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

Great build. I've also had a history of Jeeps (three TJ's, two Rubi's) but just recently have begun to explore the overlanding option instead of destroying everything in the mud. That's pretty much what brought me to this forum.

Any idea how much additional weight was added to the Jeep?

Great build. I've also had a history of Jeeps (three TJ's, two Rubi's) but just recently have begun to explore the overlanding option instead of destroying everything in the mud. That's pretty much what brought me to this forum.

Any idea how much additional weight was added to the Jeep?

Thanks. Not sure on exact amount of weight, but I would say quite a bit with drawer, fridge, stove, upper rack, tools, recovery etc. I replaced my rear springs with ARB extra heavy and this solved my problem. I also tow the trailer.

Thanks. Not sure on exact amount of weight, but I would say quite a bit with drawer, fridge, stove, upper rack, tools, recovery etc. I replaced my rear springs with ARB extra heavy and this solved my problem. I also tow the trailer.

Screw the Jeep @Maxcustody, when are we getting more candied bacon? You need to sell that crack, er, rather bacon. :D

Just ordered the AEV high steer kit, AEV geo correction brackets and OME front coils for the jeep

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

John, I never changed out fronts when I put the heavier OME in the rear. Figured I'd do the upgrade now instead of later......

John, I never changed out fronts when I put the heavier OME in the rear. Figured I'd do the upgrade now instead of later......

Got it. I think with your jeep you are going to see a great difference with the springs. Good choice.

Back
Top Bottom