NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS!

Thanks for introducing yourself and including a picture of your adventure-mobile - Welcome Steve and Deb! Keep us posted... we have a number of folks with similar resumes who are looking to do what you are performing right now. Keep us all updated on your travels.

Welcome! I look forward to watching your adventures! I will have to take note on some of the places you visit for my trip I am planning!

Bronco_Cuatro_casas.jpg

Hello everyone we are Tim and Michele and we love to explore. We have explored the 180,000 acres of Bankhead forest in Alabama so much we now are volunteer Forest Rangers giving guided tours of the different things to see there. We have now decided to start exploring more places which led to modifying our Landcruiser to serve as a Overland vehicle. We are looking forward to exploring back roads
IMG_2390.JPG
and out of the way places

Volunteer park rangers? How's that work? They schedule you and issue uniforms, or you help out informally wherever you find yourselves?

Nice to see folks taking ownership of their favorite spots. Welcome to the community!

Volunteer park rangers? How's that work? They schedule you and issue uniforms, or you help out informally wherever you find yourselves?

Nice to see folks taking ownership of their favorite spots. Welcome to the community!
We get uniforms and work with the forest service thru wildsouth.org . Mostly I lead hikes and walk the trails helping people. It is amazing how many poorly prepared people are in the woods. Click on our waterfall page to see where I lead hikes to.

That's pretty cool. I'll check it out.

Lately I've been trying to lean out to be closer to the unprepared end of the spectrum. Lighten the load, as it were.

Looking forward to your updates 'round these parts.

That's pretty cool. I'll check it out.

Lately I've been trying to lean out to be closer to the unprepared end of the spectrum. Lighten the load, as it were.

Looking forward to your updates 'round these parts.
They say that the more you know, the less you need, and the lighter you can travel. That's why I drive an 8000 lb. truck with at least 500 lbs. of gear.

#BoughtNotBuilt
#WebWheeler

:)

Hey everyone, just joined I may be attending the event on Sunday.

My names Basil, I'm originally from Montauk, NY but moved to San Diego this past October. I drive a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser that's pretty heavily modified.

I'm also a photographer, shooting part time and trying to get more into the business. I'll post some of my photos in a little when I get home. You can check out my photos at

www.BasilLynchPhoto.com

Or Instagram @BasilLynchPhoto

Here's a photo of my truck, and homemade trailer

b60f585684a0d87d5891245547f3e3e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom