Front Panel Express

WUZombies

Adventurist
I'm done messing with kydex, Front Panel Express makes aluminum panels custom designed for a surprisingly little cost. They have a download for their design software that is super easy to use. This panel cost a little more due to having my logo cut into the face, but still surprisingly cheap. I'm already thinking about more panels I need for things. A complete redesign of the dash in my Beetle is coming up, thats for sure!

Www.frontpanelexpress.com

image.jpg

Looks like a great service. I know yours was extra with the logo, but can you give us a ballpark on what it costs?

I spent $60 with shipping. Without the logo I think it would have been closer to $40 in the same size, if I had sized it just for the switches (since I raised it to fit the location and the logo better) I think it would have been about $30. The design software on their website will give you a quote for your design, so you can tweak it and get updated quotes for the design as you go.

That's super cool! I got a mailer from Desert Rat today that had a special on a 5-switch panel with LEDs. Identical to yours at first glance. $140 *on sale.*

This seems superior. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom