Phulcrums m416-22 build

Fallbrook transfer (trash) station has a scale thats free to the public as i understand it. I'll drive up once with the fj alone, and then return with the trailer.

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

Why not pull onto scale, drop trailer, move forward and shazam you've just weighed trailer, back under it and your gone?

@ boby I'm camping all next week at Carlsbad with the trailer. We'll see how I holds up, maybe I'll get permission to join you all.

@ woody , they get miffed if you hold up the line, or I would do exactly that. It's only 5 miles from my house. Maybe I'll use albertsons parking lot as a staging point ...

june 2015 287.jpg
june 2015 294.jpg
june 2015 296.jpg
june 2015 297.jpg
june 2015 299.jpg
june 2015 301.jpg

the trailer did amazingly well at beach camp. I had several people stop to talk about it I got tons of compliments. Most importantly , the kids and the wife loved it! Its not finished yet, but it is usable. So now its fun time!

Amazing build. I keep thinking of something like this but since I don't even know how to weld I doubt it'll happen.

took it to funnel lake in the eastern sierras. it did OK on the rough trail, but i definitely should have replaced the shocks. thanks for the kind words about the project. its still a work in progress.

8-10-15 068.jpg

image.jpeg
The trailer made it down , and up Diablo drop off. These pics are from arroyo secco/ split mtn. More to follow. We were impressed with the off road capability for sure.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom