Baja California

jesseazarva

Adventurist
Hey guys, we are currently traveling south through Baja California. We are traveling with a group of 6 vehicles, all truck campers, and one smaller RV. Our initial plan is to make it all the way to Cabo and slowly make our way back. We will try to update this as we can with photos and we will eventually add videos as they come out later as well. This is our first trip to Baja with a vehicle and we are pretty excited!

These will be our accommodations for the trip. A 1974 truck camper borrowed from a good friend, it has a small solar panel, one 12 volt house battery, and a cassette toilet.
IMG_0614.jpg

img_0614-jpg.638825

We entered through Calexico. Then headed straight though to San Felipe.
IMG_0654.jpg

img_0654-jpg.638826

img_0702-jpg.638827

The first night we stayed at a campground to get caught up stock up on groceries, the views were great.
IMG_0702.jpg

Nice. I had a slide in pop up camper in my '06 Dmax, two peninsula runs (chasing), and countless stateside trips finally beat my camper into submission. It sure is a nice way to travel Baja though. You guys have to hit Bahia de Los Angeles, amazing place to kayak/snorkel, we try to stay at one of the fish camps called "Gecko", its a few miles out of town. Used to be a rough dirt road once you were out of town, it may be paved now. be safe, Viva Baja...we head back down in April for the San Felipe 250.

Nice. I had a slide in pop up camper in my '06 Dmax, two peninsula runs (chasing), and countless stateside trips finally beat my camper into submission. It sure is a nice way to travel Baja though. You guys have to hit Bahia de Los Angeles, amazing place to kayak/snorkel, we try to stay at one of the fish camps called "Gecko", its a few miles out of town. Used to be a rough dirt road once you were out of town, it may be paved now. be safe, Viva Baja...we head back down in April for the San Felipe 250.
Its so nice down here! We did hit Bay of LA, out of the way but worth it!

After Bay Of LA we headed south and stayed at Guerrero Negro for a couple of nights.
IMG_1373.jpg

Then we carried on south yet again to Mulege, this has by far been our favorite town yet. Also, our camping spot was just outside of town, free and epic!

DJI_0006.jpg

DJI_0010.jpg

Then we thought it would be a great idea to drive on the beach and get " Some cool drone shots..." The wife went a little too far and we had a great time getting ourselves unstuck.
IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1889 (1).jpg

Maxx Trax and another vehicle were required to get us out! We got the drone shot though and the wife learned a lot in the process.
IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

After La Paz we headed to the small coastal town of Todos Santos where we watched them release baby sea turtles and camped on the beach for a few nights.

IMG_1562.jpg

The truck campers were great, it allowed us to be super mobile. All of us were working remotely throughout the trip. This day we hit a coffee shop in town.
IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

We eventually made it to Cabo where we opted for a resort for a few days. We are all fulltime RVers back in the states so it was nice to get a vacation from our rigs/trailers.

Dude.... I just love everything about Baja, the ability to just CHILL down there is hard to beat.

I can't think of a more relaxing landscape or environment!

Dude.... I just love everything about Baja, the ability to just CHILL down there is hard to beat.

I can't think of a more relaxing landscape or environment!
It's very nice, personally a little slow for me but I managed quite well hahah

Back
Top Bottom