2017 American Adventurist Event Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Adventurist
Founder
Senior Staff
Editor
7 YEARS OF AMERICAN ADVENTURIST RENDEZVOUS EVENTS AND COUNTING!

IMG_5008.JPG

SoCal Desert Rendezvous dates are 10-12 Feb 2017. Location: Near Anza Borrego, CA. COMPLETED!

Expo West 12-14 May 2017. Location: Fort Tuthill County Park near Flagstaff, AZ. COMPLETED!

36 Hours of Uwharrie 10-12 Aug 2017. Location: Eldorado, NC. COMPLETED!

SoCal Mountain Rendezvous dates are 8-10 Sep 2017. Location: Near Angelus Oaks (Big Bear), CA. COMPLETED!

Appalachian Rendezvous dates are Sep 22-24 2017. Location: Eldorado, NC. COMPLETED!

Expo East October 2017 Sep 29 - Oct 1 2017. Location: Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC.

4th Annual Appalachian Rendezvous

The 2017 Appalachian Rendezvous is scheduled for 22-24 Sep 2017 ~ the weekend before Overland Expo East!

For those planning to attend both events, Rendezvous guests get free camping on site in Uwharrie the week between for those choosing to stay a little longer to take advantage of the bounty of North Carolina.

RSVP thread is live!

OFFICIAL EVENT THREAD HERE

GET EVENT SWAG HERE

IMG_6655.JPG

2017 Overland Expo West - Details HERE

POST EVENT COVERAGE HERE

May 12-14 2017

overland expo 2016.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg

Join us at Overland Expo as we celebrate the upcoming adventures of ExpeditionOverland in South America! There will be top shelf beer courtesy of @ninkasibrewing as well as PRIZES! Tickets for the big party giveaway will be available at our booth (7D/8D) as well as at the Equipt booth (15) and ExpeditionOverland booth (14) on Friday and Saturday when you like/follow each companies Facebook page. We hope you can join us Saturday night at Overland Expo West - it's going to be awesome!

I'll be treking out for Expo West again next year as well as hitting up the Appalachian Rendezvous and Expo East. One of these times I'll try and make it out for a Desert Rendezvous.

Awesome! Hope to make it to some of the CA events!
Well head over to the 2017 Desert Rendezvous thread, read the first post, donate, reply with confirmation number, and mark it on your calendar.

I've missed both the Appalachian Rendezvous and Uwharrie events due to an ongoing 3 year illness. Now that I have a better understanding of what it is, I can control it somewhat, I'd like to make the effort and attend both events this year. Not so sure about the EXPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom