Overland Expo West at Mormon Lake Roll Call

Hi Folks! Kris and I will see you all there. We'll be camping at our booth but if we figure out where all of you are, I hope to wonder over in the evenings.

NB: Free Mojoe food all day long every day at the Mojoe Outfitters Booth!

Cam

:bowdown

Here is an overview of the event area, the approximate location of our American Adventurist booth is denoted by the yellow star, the approximate location of the American Adventurist encampment is denoted by the red star (as near that gate there as possible is preferable)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Red star is next to the toilets and showers. Well, it won't be as dusty as it was on the back side of the track. Looks like the AAV is in the sun now, what happened to the shady tree area of last year?

Last edited:
Red star is next to the toilets and showers. Well, it won't be as dusty as it was on the back side of the track. Looks like the AAV is in the sun now, what happened to the shady tree area of last year?

As detailed earlier, we are co-located with the Oasis aka Media Area, WiFi hub etc etc. :thumbsup

So what are everybody's plans for after the expo? Is everyone gonna go their separate ways or is anyone forming a convoy of exploration for various areas? Is anyone gonna explore while the expo is running? Where are you gonna go and what are you planning on seeing?

I'm going through New Mexico on my way out to the Expo. I was thinking of exploring more of Arizona and or southern parts of Utah and or Mesa Verde? I have a week to kill before Gunnermoose, USMCArizona, myself, and some other folk are gonna do the UTBDR. So, I basically have about five days to roam around until we leave on the 23rd I believe.

I just ordered a couple of Luminaids from one of the vendors who will be there. Mark Smith of Smith Products. He sells all kinds of seriously cool gear. Like whole vehicle IR Thermal barrier tarps and lots of other really neat stuff. He was at the East Expo and is a really nice guy and a great patriot to boot. Go by and check him out.. I bought 5 of the Luminaids from him last year and gave them all away as stocking stuffers and birthday presents, so I needed to restock before my trip.
Sorry his website is under construction....
http://luminaid.com

I just ordered a couple of Luminaids from one of the vendors who will be there. Mark Smith of Smith Products. He sells all kinds of seriously cool gear. Like whole vehicle IR Thermal barrier tarps and lots of other really neat stuff. He was at the East Expo and is a really nice guy and a great patriot to boot. Go by and check him out.. I bought 5 of the Luminaids from him last year and gave them all away as stocking stuffers and birthday presents, so I needed to restock before my trip.

I picked one up off of Amazon a while back, works pretty well, it lives on my dash board

Dang those are cool! I may have to pick one or two up..

Back
Top Bottom