Xpedition Outfitters Meet-and-Greet / Wrenching Day - October 18th, Simi Valley

I'm happy to announce that cam from mojoe outfitters will be attending to cook up some of his famous carnitas tacos with my new mojoe grill.

Now that there is "service after the sale!" Buy a MoJoe Grill - get a free chef!

Okay, folks, we're just over a week out. If you've signed up as "tentative," please confirm. If you haven't signed up yet, you're still welcome to do so! Just let us know what you'd like to work on and what you'll bring to go with Cam's "Tacos de carnitas del Mojoe."

Okay, folks, we're just over a week out. If you've signed up as "tentative," please confirm. If you haven't signed up yet, you're still welcome to do so! Just let us know what you'd like to work on and what you'll bring to go with Cam's "Tacos de carnitas del Mojoe."

I'm bringing the Carnitas, tortillas, Crema and hot sauce. Can someone else sign up for the Pico de Gallo?

Cam

I'm in. A definite for Water Pump, Radiator, Trans cooler, and Alternator.

I'm in. A definite for Water Pump, Radiator, Trans cooler, and Alternator.

But... those projects are so hard. Don't you have a light bulb or something to change? Armor all the dash perhaps? Some black spray paint and that radiator will look good as new!

;)

DOnt worry mich, Ill bring my Snap-On tool set. Jobs usually take about half as long when I break out the beer and Snap-ons!
...Did I mention I will be there...shamaug flapping in the wind!!

I don't drink beer, so I'll be working full speed all hopped up on Mtn Dew.

Danny just told me about this yesterday. Wish we could make it. Instead I have been enlisted as an U-haul substitute between Santa Clarita and Northridge.... I *DO* have some timing chains to replace... lol

I will be there with a ham radio to install.

I need an adult to supervise my installation.

Any last minute requests for food/bev?

Back
Top Bottom