2020 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does this work for first time attendees. Just show up and hang out all weekend??

Just don't forget to go to sign in table with your $40, and your Hold Harmless Agreement printed and signed. Once you check in you will get your patch. Maybe even a ticket for the raffle on Sunday!!

My wife is unable to come out on Thursday with me, so she will be coming out on Friday eve...Please add her to list. She goes by the name Mrs. JNKY..

LOL

Thanks!!!

Transaction ID:2YP30686TT8313811

Well, I found the desert. But it’s in Texas :D

51C65B48-98A7-4D78-A14C-676067C89FAD.jpeg

If anyone would like a Printed map of the area; Let me know. They are $5 each at the BLM office here in Yuma. Message me here or text my cell no later than Noon on Tuesday and I can pick them up before I leave town to head to the event. 928-502-0284View attachment 50024
@AlaricM
BLM advises there is a free map bundle of that area downloadable to your phone or tablet. I havent had much luck with their site so i picked up a paper map for the map table. People should be able to take photos of the map table and then zoom in to the area of interest. Its worked out well in the past. Heres the link to the BLM map site if any of you want to give it a shot.

https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/808561/blm-arizona-la-posa-access-guide-bundle
we would like a map please. :train:riverrafting:truck:truck:truck:mud:mud:mud

First timer here. Are there any limitations on camping setup/rig? I was going to travel light and either ground tent or RTT but it now looks like my whole family will be joining me and it would be much easier to bring our motorhome with the Jeep in tow. Does anyone else camp in RV's or trailers or is it mostly RTT's and such?

Last call for the $5 maps. Here is the list so far.

1: Dave B 1

2: DIB 1

3:Stuart 1

4:Tim 1

5:Richard 1

6: Rock Garden 1

7: GPoverland 1

8: AlaricM 1

9: HMOVRLND 1
I’m picking them up around 1300 today. Last chance!!!!!!

First timer here. Are there any limitations on camping setup/rig? I was going to travel light and either ground tent or RTT but it now looks like my whole family will be joining me and it would be much easier to bring our motorhome with the Jeep in tow. Does anyone else camp in RV's or trailers or is it mostly RTT's and such?

Good morning. The location of this even prevents the motorhomes and RV from arriving. There is a 14day free camping area about a mile to a mile and a half away. Please park out there and drive the jeep or walk to the check in table with the hold harmless agreement for each member of the party. BLM was very clear that they did not want RV’s in the Permitted area. Long story/ short put into my words is Last years RTR kinda rouined it for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom